PROGARM 9880 WATERPROOF TROUSER - 47.0 CAL/CM²
The ProGARM 9880 Waterproof Trousers have been designed to maximize the comfort and safety of the wearer. These trousers boast a variety of features including removable braces, reflective tape and expandable ankles. The ProGARM 9880 Waterproof Trouser offers the ultimate innovation and arc protection to 47 cal/cm².
PROGARM 9880 WATERPROOF TROUSER features include:
- 70mm reflective tape (double stitched) for enhanced durability
- Variety of secure storage pockets including a combat pocket, 2 side pockets and a useful phone pocket
- Side access for use as over-trousers
- Fully lined for supreme comfort and warmth
- Removable braces, easily adjustable
- Adjustable suspender back plate
- SafetyICON on the arm
- CE Certified ThermSAFE plastic Zipper
- Extra wide belt loop at the back to stop the belt from riding up
Available colours: HV Yellow / Navy
Available sizing: S-3XL
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
PROGARM 9880 WATERPROOF TROUSER - 47.0 CAL/CM² Standards
IEC Standard covering Protective Clothing against thermal arc hazards of an electric arc.
Pt. 5, Pt. 3
Protective Clothing – Anti-Static properties – Part 5: Material performance and design requirements.
EN ISO 11612
A1, B1, C1, D2, E3, F1
Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
EN ISO 11611
Class 2, A1
Protective Clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
EN ISO 20471
High visibility warning clothing for professional use.
Protective clothing – Protection against rain.
PROGARM 9880 WATERPROOF TROUSER - 47.0 CAL/CM² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the PROGARM 9880 WATERPROOF TROUSER - 47.0 CAL/CM² please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
PROGARM 9880 WATERPROOF TROUSER - 47.0 CAL/CM² User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the PROGARM 9880 WATERPROOF TROUSER - 47.0 CAL/CM² Sizing Guide. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.