Our Arc Flash PPE Safety Awareness Training Course is conducted by our experienced training instructor. With an ever increasing duty on employers to ensure the safety, health and welfare of people at work, this course will give you a very good overview of Arch Flash Hazards and the importance of wearing appropriate Arc Flash PPE. This cost of this course is very competitively priced at €195 per person with each course taking 2 to 3 hours. Our Training Course is carried out either on-site at your premises or you can attend our next scheduled course listed below with each session usually taking 2 hours.
NEXT AVAILABLE COURSE DATE:
|Monday, 11th October 2021||Online – Remote||€195 – Half day course|
Personnel undertaking service or maintenance work on industrial equipment will get a good overview of Arc Flash hazards and the importance of wearing appropriate Arc Flash PPE.
On completion of the course you will have a very good understanding of:
- What is Arc Flash?
- Arc Flash Hazards and Incidents
- Arc Flash Legislation & Standards – a brief overview
- Arc Flash Boundary and Labelling on Electrical Panels
- Arc Flash PPE – Certification, Standards and Ratings
- Arc Flash PPE – different types of garments
- Arc Flash PPE – Proper Use and Care Guide
Our course syllabus is comprehensive and includes the following:
- Types of Arc Flash & Intensity
- Arc Flash Hazards – Causes, Incidents & Injuries
- Health and Safety Legislation in Ireland & UK – brief overview
- Arc Flash Standards including IEEE 1584 Standard& NFPA 70E
- Arc Flash Boundary & Labelling on Electrical Panels
- Arc Flash PPE – Understanding Certification, Standards, Arc Rating & Symbols
- The Role of Protective Workwear against Arc Flash
- Types of Arc Flash PPE
- Arc Flash PPE – Proper Use & Care Guide
Assessment and Certification:
We are accredited by NSAI to Quality Management System I.S. EN ISO 9001:2015. On passing an examination, you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
Our Training Courses are held in either Portlaoise or on-site depending on your preference. Each session usually takes 2 hours.
Who Should Attend:
Personnel including EH&S Personnel, Safety Officers, Plant Managers, Engineers, Maintenance and Operatives undertaking service or maintenance work on industrial equipment.
Our trainer has over 10 years’ experience in the electrical industry and 4 years as a Trainer. Qualifications include:
- FETAC Level 6 – -Train the Trainer
- FPX Leadership and Project Management
- FETAC Level 6 – -Electrician
- City & Guilds Level 3 –
- Inspection, Testing & Verification of Electrical Equipment
In addition to this, we have an excellent Arc Flash PPE knowledge as we are authorised distributors for the main suppliers including ProGARM, Fristads and Tranemo.
For further information or to arrange your Arc Flash PPE Safety Awareness Training, email us at [email protected] or call us on 057 866 2162.
We would be delighted to help with any queries you might have.