PROGARM 5286 ARC POLO, HV YELLOW, Class 1
The ProGARM 5286 Arc Polo will keep you safe with Class 1 Arc Protection. It also boasts a range of features including excellent moisture management, rib knit cuffs and reflective tape. This superior quality long sleeved polo shirt is constructed from VXS+220g/m2 Bird’s Eye Pique Knit fabric to provide enhanced breathability and comfort for the wearer.
PROGARM 5286 ARC POLO features include:
- Enclosed stud placket to enable easy fastening
- VXS+ material blend for a soft, natural feel
- Excellent breathability with superior moisture management
- CE Certified ThermSAFETM plastic poppers
- Contrast colour knitted collar, with tipping for improved appearance after washing
- Rib knit cuffs for a snug fit
- Safety ICON on the arm
- 5cm Reflective Tape for enhanced visibility
Available colours: HV Yellow
Available sizing: S-4XL
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
PROGARM 5286 ARC POLO, HV YELLOW, Class 1 Standards
Class 1 4kA
IEC Standard covering Protective Clothing against thermal arc hazards of an electric arc.
Protective Clothing – Anti-Static properties – Part 5: Material performance and design requirements.
EN ISO 11612
A1, B1, C1
Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
EN ISO 20471
High visibility warning clothing for professional use.
PROGARM 5286 ARC POLO, HV YELLOW, Class 1 User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the PROGARM 5286 ARC POLO, HV YELLOW, Class 1 Sizing Guide. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.