LYNGSØE HI-VIZ WINTER RAIN JACKET - CLASS 1
The Lyngsøe Hi-Viz Winter Rain Jacket is perfect for cold winter conditions. It is AR rated with an EN class – 1. The garment consists of 50% polyester and 50% polyurethane, with welded seams. The pockets are studded, the lining is quilted for warmth and the front zip has a storm flap for added rain protection.
LYNGSØE HI-VIZ WINTER RAIN JACKET features include:
- Hi-Viz winter rain jacket
- High frequency welded seams for enhanced quality and appearance
- Quilted inner lining for warmth and comfort
- Storm flap with zip closure underneath, easy press studs
- Sleeves with easily adjustable press stud
- Drawstring hood, easily concealed in collar
- Two patch pockets and a convenient inside pocket
- Drawstring waist for comfort and a secure fit
- Reflective tape for enhanced visibility
- Waterproof: 8000 mm
- Constructed from 50% Polyester, 50% Polyurethane, 170 g/m²
Available colours: Hi-Viz Orange, Saturn Yellow
Available sizing: S-3XL
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
LYNGSØE HI-VIZ WINTER RAIN JACKET - CLASS 1 Standards
Electric Arc Class 1
IEC Standard covering Protective Clothing against thermal arc hazards of an electric arc.
Protective Clothing – Anti-Static properties – Part 5: Material performance and design requirements.
EN ISO 14116
Outer Index 1
Outer Index 3
Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
High visibility warning clothing for professional use.
Protective clothing – Protection against rain.
LYNGSØE HI-VIZ WINTER RAIN JACKET - CLASS 1 User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the LYNGSØE HI-VIZ WINTER RAIN JACKET - CLASS 1 Sizing Guide. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.