LYNGSØE HI-VIZ BIB TROUSERS - CLASS 1
The Lyngsøe Hi-Viz Bib Trousers is waterproof and is ideally suited to those working in harsh weather conditions. The garment is constructed from 50% polyester and 50% polyurethane and is AR rated with an EN Class – 1. The Lyngsøe Hi-Viz Bib Trousers boasts a range of features including adjustable shoulder straps, reflective tape and welded seams.
LYNGSØE HI-VIZ BIB TROUSERS features include:
- Hi-Viz bib trousers, waterproof
- Elasticated shoulder straps with easily adjustable buckles
- High frequency welded seams for enhanced quality and appearance
- Easy press stud adjustments at the ankles for comfort and flexibility
- Reflective tape for enhanced visibility
- Waterproof: 8000 mm
- Constructed from 50% Polyester, 50% Polyurethane, 170 g/m²
Available colours: Hi-Viz Orange, Saturn Yellow
Available sizing: S-3XL
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
LYNGSØE HI-VIZ BIB TROUSERS - CLASS 1 Standards
Electric Arc Class 1
IEC Standard covering Protective Clothing against thermal arc hazards of an electric arc.
Protective Clothing – Anti-Static properties – Part 5: Material performance and design requirements.
EN ISO 14116
Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
High visibility warning clothing for professional use.
Protective clothing – Protection against rain.
LYNGSØE HI-VIZ BIB TROUSERS - CLASS 1 User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the LYNGSØE HI-VIZ BIB TROUSERS - CLASS 1 Sizing Guide. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.