LYNGSØE COVERALL - CLASS 1
The Lyngsøe Coverall is arc rated and conforms to EN Standards. It is designed primarily for those requiring waterproof PPE, working in harsh weather conditions. It comes equipped with a drawstring hood, elasticated lower back and welded seams. The Lyngsøe Coverall is constructed from 50% Polyester and 50% Polyurethane and is extremely breathable.
LYNGSØE COVERALL features include:
- Arc Rated waterproof coverall with high frequency welded seams
- Easily adjustable drawstring hood
- Zipper closure under storm flap with easy press studs
- Elasticated lower back for flexibility and comfort
- Sleeves with in-built windcuffs
- Easy press stud adjustments at the ankles for comfort and flexibility
- Waterproof: 8000 mm
- Constructed from 50% Polyester, 50% Polyurethane, 170 g/m²
Available colours: Hi-Viz Orange, Royal
Available sizing: S-3XL
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
LYNGSØE COVERALL - CLASS 1 Standards
Electric Arc Class 1
IEC Standard covering Protective Clothing against thermal arc hazards of an electric arc.
Protective Clothing – Anti-Static properties – Part 5: Material performance and design requirements.
EN ISO 14116
Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
Protective clothing – Protection against rain.
LYNGSØE COVERALL - CLASS 1 User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the LYNGSØE COVERALL - CLASS 1 Sizing Guide. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.