SOFAMEL SGM-30 INSULATED COMPOSITE GLOVES - 73.2 CAL/CM²
The Sofamel SGM-30 T10 dielectric gloves enable wearers to work in total safety without the need for over gloves. The material used allows the gloves much more dexterity despite the gloves being relatively thick. The composite outer layer offers exceptional grip in all weather conditions. The gloves also conform to EN 60903 and IEC 60903 Standards.
Composite insulated gloves provide electrical, mechanical and arc-flash protection, and as such do not need to be combined with any other kind of glove with mechanical protection.
The Composite glove range is made using a natural latex base covered by an outer layer of polychloroprene, combining mechanical resistance and comfort with a high level of protection.
Arc flash protection: the glove material has excellent properties in the event of a short circuit in the electric arc.
The glove is available in red with a beige inside.
SGM-30 T9, SGM-30 T10:
- Class 3
- Thickness (mm) max.: < 4.2
- Working voltage (V) max.: 26.500 V AC
- Prooft test voltage (V) max.: 30.000 V AC
- Size: 9, 10
- Average tensile strength: ≥16 MPa
- Average elongation at break: ≥600%
- Tension set: ≤15%
Complementary test and performance levels to be achieved are as follows:
- Resistance to cutting: > 20 mm and 5N, according to ISO13997
- Resistance to abrasion: ≥0,05 mg/t
- Tearing resistance to: >25 N (equivalent to level 2 according to EN 388)
- Resistamce to penetration: >60 N (equivalent to level 2 according to EN 388)
- Resistance to very low temperatures: Conditioning of the gloves for 24 hours at -40 ºC. ± 3ºC.
- Flame-retardant test: Application of a flame for 10 seconds at a finger tip.