PROGARM 9750 WATERPROOF JACKET - 47.0 CAL/CM²
The ProGARM 9750 Waterproof Jacket offers the ultimate innovation and arc protection to 47 cal/cm². It has been specifically designed with the wearer’s safety and comfort in mind. The ProGARM 9750 Waterproof Jacket boasts a range of extra features including seamless shoulders and an easily adjustable hood. The Jacket should be worn in conjunction with the ProGARM 9880 Waterproof Salopettes as a two-piece set.
PROGARM 9750 WATERPROOF JACKET features include:
- Stylish and practical two tone design
- Elasticated inner cuffs to protect from the wind and debris
- Storm flap to protect against wind
- Taped seams for added resistance to water and wind
- Velcro fastening tabs on the cuffs and back for a snug fit
- Easily adjustable removable hood
- Variety of secure pockets for maximum storage including a napoleon pocket with zip on the left breast, inner pockets on the right breast, zipped hand pockets, concealed phone pocket
- Loop on the left breast for radio
- Seamless shoulders for enhanced durability and comfort
- Mandarin collar for supreme neck protection
- 50mm reflective tape (double stitched)
- Fully lined for warmth and added comfort
- Easy Stretch side panels for flexibility and the wearers comfort
- Extended back for maximum protection when stooping down
- SafetyICON on the arm
- CE Certified ThermSAFE plastic Zipper
Available colours: HV Yellow / Navy
Available sizing: S-3XL
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
PROGARM 9750 WATERPROOF JACKET - 47.0 CAL/CM² Standards
IEC Standard covering Protective Clothing against thermal arc hazards of an electric arc.
Pt. 5, Pt. 3
Protective Clothing – Anti-Static properties – Part 5: Material performance and design requirements.
EN ISO 11612
A1, B1, C1, D2, E3, F1
Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
EN ISO 11611
Class 2, A1
Protective Clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
EN ISO 20471
High visibility warning clothing for professional use.
Protective clothing – Protection against rain.
PROGARM 9750 WATERPROOF JACKET - 47.0 CAL/CM² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the PROGARM 9750 WATERPROOF JACKET - 47.0 CAL/CM² please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
PROGARM 9750 WATERPROOF JACKET - 47.0 CAL/CM² User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the PROGARM 9750 WATERPROOF JACKET - 47.0 CAL/CM² Sizing Guide. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.