PROGARM 5816 ARC TROUSER - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM²
These ProGARM 5816 Arc Trousers feature a two tone design for improved visibility and are best worn with the ProGARM 5808 Arc Jacket. They trousers have double stitched reflective tape and are an ideal choice for drivers or other wearers requiring a Trouser/ Jacket combination.
PROGARM 5816 ARC TROUSER features include:
- Double stitched reflective tape for longevity
- Variety of useful pockets including two rear pockets, side access pockets with flaps, kneepad pockets for the wearers comfort, a combat pocket with flap and a convenient mobile phone pocket
- An extra wide belt loop to the rear to stop the belt from riding up and causing discomfort
- CE Certified ThermSAFE plastic zipper
- SafetyICON on the leg pocket
- Triple stitched side seams and a reinforced crotch
- Jeans style fastening
Available colours: Hi-Viz Yellow/Navy
Available sizing: 30”- 48” Reg, 30”- 42” Tall, 34”- 42” Short
Available leg length: Reg Leg 32”, Tall Leg 34”, Short Leg 30”
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
PROGARM 5816 ARC TROUSER - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM² Standards
IEC Standard covering Protective Clothing against thermal arc hazards of an electric arc.
Pt. 5, Pt. 3
Protective Clothing – Anti-Static properties – Part 5: Material performance and design requirements.
EN ISO 11612
A1, B1, C1, E1
Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
EN ISO 11611
Class 1, A1
Protective Clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
BS EN 13034
Fabric tested to BS EN 13034
Protective Clothing against liquid chemicals.
PROGARM 5816 ARC TROUSER - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the PROGARM 5816 ARC TROUSER - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM² please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
PROGARM 5816 ARC TROUSER - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM² User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the PROGARM 5816 ARC TROUSER - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM² Sizing Guide. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.