PROGARM 5808 ARC JACKET - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM²
The ProGARM 5808 Arc Jacket works in conjunction with the ProGARM 5816 Arc Trousers. Much like the matching trousers, the Arc jacket is two toned for extra visibility. The Jacket includes a mandarin collar, easy seal chest pockets and a phone pocket. For comfort and convenience, the Arc Jacket has Velcro cuffs, an adjustable waistband for close fit and extended back protection.
PROGARM 5808 ARC JACKET features include:
- Mandarin collar for supreme protection of the neck
- Secure easy-seal chest pocket and side access pockets with flaps
- Gas monitor loop
- Double stitched reflective tape for greater longevity
- Velcro secured cuff tabs to ensure a snug fit around the wrists or gloves
- CE Certified ThermSAFE plastic zipper
- Extended back for added protection when stooping down
- Triple stitched side seams and easy-stretch side panels for the wearers comfort
- Easily adjustable waist straps for a secure and comfortable fit
Available colours: Hi-Viz Yellow/Navy
Available sizing: S – 4XL
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
PROGARM 5808 ARC JACKET - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM² Standards
IEC Standard covering Protective Clothing against thermal arc hazards of an electric arc.
Pt. 5, Pt. 3
Protective Clothing – Anti-Static properties – Part 5: Material performance and design requirements.
EN ISO 11612
A1, B1, C1, E1
Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
EN ISO 11611
Class 1, A1
Protective Clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
BS EN 13034
Fabric tested to BS EN 13034
Protective Clothing against liquid chemicals.
PROGARM 5808 ARC JACKET - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the PROGARM 5808 ARC JACKET - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM² please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
PROGARM 5808 ARC JACKET - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM² User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the PROGARM 5808 ARC JACKET - Class 1, 9.0 CAL/CM² Sizing Guide. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.