LYNGSØE HI-VIZ COVERALL - CLASS 1
The Lyngsøe Hi-Viz Coverall is arc rated and waterproof and is designed specifically for those working in harsh weather conditions. It comes equipped with a drawstring hood, reflective tape and elasticated lower back. The Lyngsøe Hi-Viz Coverall is constructed from 50% Polyester and 50% Polyurethane and is extremely breathable and comfortable for the wearer.
LYNGSØE HI-VIZ COVERALL features include:
- Hi-Viz Arc Rated waterproof coverall
- High frequency welded seams for enhanced longevity and superior quality
- Easily adjustable hood with a drawstring
- Zipper closure underneath a storm flap with easy press studs
- Elasticated lower back for comfort and flexibility
- Sleeves with in-built windcuffs to prevent debris and wind from gaining entry
- Easy press stud adjustments at the ankles
- Waterproof: 8000 mm
- Constructed from 50% Polyester, 50% Polyurethane, 170 g/m²
Available colours: Hi-Viz Orange
Available sizing: S-3XL
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
LYNGSØE HI-VIZ COVERALL - CLASS 1 Standards
Electric Arc Class 1
IEC Standard covering Protective Clothing against thermal arc hazards of an electric arc.
Protective Clothing – Anti-Static properties – Part 5: Material performance and design requirements.
EN ISO 14116
Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
High visibility warning clothing for professional use.
Protective clothing – Protection against rain.
LYNGSØE HI-VIZ COVERALL - CLASS 1 User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the LYNGSØE HI-VIZ COVERALL - CLASS 1 Sizing Guide. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.