ELECTRICALLY INSULATED SAFETY HELMET (SECRA) WITH INTEGRATED ARC FLASH FACE SHIELD - Class 2, 8.0 CAL/CM²
Electrically Insulated Safety Helmet with integrated face shield. The SECRA Helmet has an in-use lifetime of up to 48 months. Protection against electric arc flash ATPV=8 cal/cm².
SECRA Helmet Features:
- Force Transmission (tested after conditioning in temperatures of (-18°C and +49°C))
- Apex penetration (tested after conditioning in temperatures (-18°C and +49°C))
- Resistance to flame
- Protection against electrical shock (class G)
- Slider adjustment for loosening or tightening on the head
ARC FLASH FACE SHIELD – 8.0 CAL/CM²
Polycarbonate face shield with Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch coating. This face shield fully retracts into the helmet when not in use to protect it from damage and features a unique chin piece to protect the chin in an ARC Flash hazard.
Face Shield Features:
- Spherical and astigmatic power, prism and prism imbalance, resolving power and scattered light – within tolerances to the extent allowed by the standard
- Resistance to high mass impact – pointed projectile weighing 500g (17.6 oz.) dropped from a height of 127 cm (50.0 in.)
- Resistance to high velocity impact – steel ball diameter of 6.35 mm (0.25 in.) at the velocity 91,44 m/s (300 ft/s)
- Resistance to penetration – needle with a weight 44.2g (1.56 oz.) dropped from a height of 127 cm (50.0 in.)
- Resistance to drop ball impact – steel ball a diameter of 25.4 mm (1 in.) dropped frojm a height of 127 cm (50.0 in.)
- Resistance to fogging and resistance to ignition
- Resistance to UV radiation – symbol U6
- Protection against thermal hazards of an electric arc – ATPV = 8 cal/cm²
In accordance with: EN 61482-1-2 – ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 – ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 – ASTM F2178-12
Available colours: White – Other colours on request
Available sizing: One Size
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.