BSD SAFETY GLOVES AGAINST ELECTRIC ARC, TYPE A - 18.0 CAL/CM²
The BSD Safety Gloves, Type A, offer advanced protection against electric arc for electricians. They are ideally suited for those working on live electric installations, switching or masking operations and test work. They can be used for the insertion of isolating protective plates or the activation of NH fuses.
Caution: These gloves have no insulating properties! Separate insulating gloves are necessary for performing live work.
BSD SAFETY GLOVES AGAINST ELECTRIC ARC features include:
- Fault arc protection class 2 or 395 kJ
- Arc rating 18.0 cal/cm²
- Composed from a leather/textile combination
- Protection against mechanic risks according to EN 388
- Protection against thermal risks according to EN 407
- Glove against thermal danger of the electric arc (prevents burns of the second degree)
- Comfortable fit via soft and flexible leather
- Excellent delicacy of feeling
- No perspiration
Available colours: White/Navy
Available sizing: 8 – 12
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
BSD SAFETY GLOVES AGAINST ELECTRIC ARC, TYPE A - 18.0 CAL/CM² Standards
Box Test method. Determines the Class Rating of the garment.
Open Arc Test method. Determines the ATPV level of the garment.
DIN EN 407
Protective Gloves – Gloves to protect against thermal risks (heat and/or fire).
DIN EN 388
Protective gloves against mechanical risks.